Cook, Chef or Apprentice
Millbrook is a stunning, multi-award winning winery, cellar door, restaurant and function venue located in Jarrahdale, 50 minutes southeast of Perth and is part of the Fogarty Wine Group. The winery is situated at the picturesque Chestnut Farm, a property that backs onto the Serpentine River.
We are seeking a Chef, Cook or apprentice, with a passion for fresh and local ingredients and a drive for perfection. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about food, wine and customer service, a problem solver, with a strong work ethic and longing to learn how to grow and cook food from scratch.
About the Role
- Five-day week lunchtime service, with Tuesday and Wednesday off
- Approximately 25 nights per year for weddings/functions
- One acre heirloom vegetable garden, as well as fruit and other produce grown on the estate to use in our everchanging seasonal menu
- Excellent opportunity to work with our creative team and further develop your career as a hospitality professional
- Must have own transport
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar quality restaurant
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- Creativity and passion for food
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply for this role here.