Millbrook is an acclaimed restaurant within a stunning winery and cellar door located in Jarrahdale, 50 minutes south-east of the Perth CBD and is part of the Fogarty Wine Group.
About the Role
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager who has a drive for perfection, leadership skills and maintain our high standards of customer service. Our ideal candidate has a passion for fresh and local ingredients, wine and customer service.
- To deliver outstanding customer service/experience to all visitors to Millbrook Winery
- Responsible for daily restaurant and bar set-up and cleanliness
- Maintain, update and build wine and drinks list
- Manage reservations/booking system
- Accurate food and wine order taking and processing through POS system
- Maintaining and updating POS system to reflect current menus
- Actively market and promote all Millbrook Winery products and services
- Increase customer spend per head
- Carry out inventory and ordering i.e., stocktake.
- Managing of staff and staff training, including scheduling of rosters
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Millbrook Winery products and services
- Adhere to relevant legislation and Millbrook Winery policies and procedures
- Assisting Venue Manager in setting and achieving budget targets
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a management role at a fine dining restaurant or similar
- Customer service focused
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Strong food and wine knowledge
- High standard of personal presentation
- Operation of IMPOS system or similar, and cash up
- Current unrestricted Approved Managers Card (MLPLCA401A)
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Officer certificate and vaccinations up to date.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Dominic Gee at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, please include answers to the following questions:
- What is your current vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Western Australian approved managers liquor license?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the styles and properties of wine?
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.