Chef de Partie
Millbrook is a stunning, multi-award winning winery, cellar door, restaurant and function venue located in Jarrahdale, 50 minutes southeast of Perth and is part of the Fogarty Wine Group.
The restaurant was awarded Gourmet Travellers WA Restaurant of the Year 2022.
About the Role
We are seeking a Chef de Partie, with a passion for fresh and local ingredients and a drive for perfection. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about food, wine and customer service, a problem solver, with a strong work ethic and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Five-day week lunchtime service, with Tuesday and Wednesday off
- Some night-time availability necessary for weddings/functions
- One acre heirloom vegetable garden, as well as fruit and other produce grown on the estate to use in our everchanging seasonal menu
- Excellent opportunity to work with our creative team and further develop your career as a hospitality professional
- Must have own transport
Please note this is a full time position.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar quality restaurant, although we will also consider those with passion and no experience
- A team player with a “can do” attitude
- Creativity and passion for food
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
In your application, please include answers to the following questions:
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have as a Chef de Partie?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound knowledge of food provenance?
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.