Assistant Events Coordinator
Millbrook is a stunning, multi-award-winning winery, cellar door, restaurant and function venue located in Jarrahdale, 50 minutes southeast of Perth and is part of the Fogarty Wine Group.
About the Role
Millbrook Winery is looking for a functions assistant to join the team. Full event training provided if required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with functions coordinator to ensure events are well executed
- Prompt and courteous service to customers
- Strict application of RSA
- Closing and arming the venue
- Millbrook operates Thursday to Monday for lunchtime restaurant service and Friday/Saturday evening events.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a hospitality role
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Good shift management skills
- Exercises ‘leads by example’ on a day to day basis
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Current RSA certificate
- Current ‘Approved Managers’ certificate
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click below to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Please apply for this role here.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for stock control?
Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
What's your expected annual base salary?
How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
How many years of business management experience do you have?
How many years' experience do you have as a venue manager?
How many years of people management experience do you have?
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.